Max Clifford arrested for alleged sexual offences.

What you on about :loopy:...Max Clifford was the man behind Jonathan Kings accusers ,read the story ,work it out

I know the story, Glammy. Just like I know you.

I was just trying to work out your motive. After all, you do support the oddest of folks.

I know the story, Glammy. Just like I know you.

I was just trying to work out your motive. After all, you do support the oddest of folks.

You know me ? Hmmmm a fantasist it seems. not supporting anyone ,just a simple comment highlighting Cliffords hypocrisy ,as i said read the King story and work it out

You know me ? Hmmmm a fantasist it seems. not supporting anyone ,just a simple comment highlighting Cliffords hypocrisy ,as i said read the King story and work it out

You support all sorts of odd people. And send rather strange private messages.

For the record, please don't PM me again. I'm not interested.

Now, back to Clifford. I'm rather pleased that he's been caught. Mind you, I had the same feeling when King went down. There's rather a lot of this sort of thing that seems to happen in the entertainment industry.

You support all sorts of odd people. And send rather strange private messages.

For the record, please don't PM me again. I'm not interested.

Now, back to Clifford. I'm rather pleased that he's been caught. Mind you, I had the same feeling when King went down. There's rather a lot of this sort of thing that seems to happen in the entertainment industry.

Nothing strange about it just making a comment ,you dont really interest me either...... whoever you are/was...you see hypocrisy in action again

I like fridays, fridays are good, this friday I'm going somewhere nice with good people, music, beer...

max clifford isn't looking forward to this Friday, he's going to jail. He will be in the child abuser winghe's a 'nonce'.

After all those years of seeing young women and girls my daughter's age as non humans who can be toyed and fiddled with, whose fear and tears are irrelevant so long as he gets his rocks off and feels powerful,

he's looking at spending this friday evening and (hopefully) many many many more to come in a lonely bleak hell of his own making.

sometimes, just sometimes, people like him don't keep winning.

I'll be thinking of him when I enjoy my pint and good company on Friday night.

max clifford isn't looking forward to this Friday, he's going to jail. He will be in the child abuser winghe's a 'nonce'.

Jail? Don't count on it. He didn't rape anyone. He could end up getting a two or three year suspended sentence.

Jail? Don't count on it. He didn't rape anyone. He could end up getting a two or three year suspended sentence.

serial offender, underage victims, breach of trust, not guilty plea - he's going to jail - or it's a travesty - a 'normal' offender would get 3 yrs I think - he and we will know soon