Will You Donate Presents To People On Benefits This Xmas?

I will be making my usual xmas contribition on top of my monthly donation to the Matènwa Community Center School in Haiti. They teach in Haitian Creole instead of the goverment ordained French that only 5% of the population speak.

Last year, another forum that I am a member of raised $115,000 for them. That buys a lot of stuff in Haiti.

This year's thread is here if you want to read it.

Or you can just donate here You can use the dropdown button to make sure that Matènwa gets your donation.The kids will absolutely love you for it.

All well and good but there are plenty of local charities that need the money as well. Shouldn't we be helping closer to home first before extending our palms to distant countries?

I've bought that bottle of Kirsch by the way.

Nice one!! Have you had a tiny wee taste? All the poors problems would drift away for a few days if we all contributed and bought each family five bottles each. Might be a fair few chip pan fires but that will keep the fire brigade fit this Crimbo.

You will be able to get em cheap in February on ebay :D

Reckon I could probably find an old one somewhere in t'family.

Oh no!! I don't want a old one. The new ones have telllys for eyes and have loads of different personalitys. Some can even spell better than me.

It would be very kindhearted of Hasbro the makers to send loads out to poor families as a gesture.

Archived