Anyone who went to Shirecliffe Junior School in 1948/9

Mushypea

• 8 months later...

Hi, spotted this post whilst researching family history, if this Alan Ransom was born in 1943 & had an older brother Kenneth, I may be his 2nd. cousin (His dad would be Albert who was my grandads brother).

Can anybody advise please?

Cheers Keith.

How about Raymond, Tommy and Evelyn Wheeter who lived on Adkins Road where I lived, and I remember a Dave Sorbey, then there was the Tuffnels live opposite me at No. 25/27 Adkins road.
Dont mention Evelyn oooooooooooh! ime to old for these memories ehehe.:D what about Kieth Watts and Chris Bumford and Norman Rogers and Jud Evans and Billy Williams and Chris Rawson and Tony Clayton and John Wilson and Josie Turner and the Hutchinson twins Pat and Jean,Mick Malloy and Harold Goodwin.That should keep you going for a while graham.:hihi:

How about Raymond, Tommy and Evelyn Wheeter who lived on Adkins Road where I lived, and I remember a Dave Sorbey, then there was the Tuffnels live opposite me at No. 25/27 Adkins road.

If you lived on Adkins Rd, you will know the Champions then?

Yes I did but my memory is a little vague as I have lived in Suffolk for the past 35 years, my best mate was Norman Rogers. I lived next door to Keith Watts and 3 doors away from Raymond Fowler who died at a young age and the Tuffnels were directly opposite. Who are you then mate did you go to the same school as me I ended up being head boy at Shirecliffe Secondary modern can you imagine that?

HaHa Graham the school must have had a mental relapse making you the head boy or most of us were to gormless to be doing it eheheh.joking pal.Sorry to hear about Ray Fowler I didnt know he had died.I think he went with Barrie Naylor to Bentley Bros when we left school as a mechanic.

Archived