Time to let unemployed volunteer for workfare for thyself and tax them @50%

Yes of course you and others are, I'd have thought even would be able to figure this out.

---------- Post added 20-12-2012 at 19:37 ----------

[/COL;9426187]

Also known as living....

you may end up living in prison, r u not a pillocck for advertising you commit fraud on a forum?

I agree and it would work, this is why I claim benefits and just work for cash in hand like many people now do.

-this is also known as benefits fraud........

Also known as employment fraud.

Companies, consumers, corporations and individuals paying illegally low wages illegally, without taxes, making a profit of off society.

Do we punish the worker earning sub minimum wage? Or the people exploiting him?

By rights we should get rid of the minimum wage, and replace it with a minimum effective tax upon earned income.

Half of what thee earn is thee own.

By rights, all of it should be your own, we should tax other things instead, like land rents based upon dubious ownership - you don't pay rents on plots you use - everybody needs a little bit of space.

Also known as employment fraud.

Companies, consumers, corporations and individuals paying illegally low wages illegally, without taxes, making a profit of off society.

Do we punish the worker earning sub minimum wage? Or the people exploiting him?

By rights we should get rid of the minimum wage, and replace it with a minimum effective tax upon earned income.

Half of what thee earn is thee own.

By rights, all of it should be your own, we should tax other things instead, like land rents based upon dubious ownership - you don't pay rents on plots you use - everybody needs a little bit of space.

What do you class as Dubious Ownership ?

Yes of course you and others are, I'd have thought even would be able to figure this out.

---------- Post added 20-12-2012 at 19:37 ----------

you may end up living in prison, r u not a pillocck for advertising you commit fraud on a forum?

We've discussed this to death and concluded on another forum not so long back, the money I get cash in hand goes back into the system, ensures you get cheaper services and products, keeps small business afloat.

And generally only those who fit the stereotype get investigated such as BME's who have a strong work ethic and send their money abroad.

We've discussed this to death and concluded on another forum not so long back, the money I get cash in hand goes back into the system, ensures you get cheaper services and products, keeps small business afloat.

And generally only those who fit the stereotype get investigated such as BME's who have a strong work ethic and send their money abroad.

well I didn't participate inthat discussion.......and I suspect that there were plenty of dissenting voices to your fraud-from legitimate claiments and taxpayers alike

don't insult me just because I value honesty and have a different view to yourself

I wasn't and valuing honesty doesn't pay the bills or help the economy like cash in hand does, and was just stating that those who are intellectually challenged grasped it in the end.

Archived