How much a week for a single person to eat reasonably healthy?

Aye. I live to my means, and what I can afford, and be bothered to do.

When I was skint, I lived on beans on toast, now I'm not, I buy what I want. If I run low on money I buy what I can afford and eat that.

So you accept that i have disproved the idea that Food Banks are just stupid Leftist ideas.....anyone can eat for "not a lot" if they want to

So you accept that i have disproved the idea that Food Banks are just stupid Leftist ideas.....anyone can eat for "not a lot" if they want to

I never saw your comments so I can't comment.

...though as foodbanks seem to pop up every now and then, I saw on Question Time that foodbanks were NOT allowed to be advertised in job centres until the Libs came in with the Cons, and suddenly intake went up.

In PM Q's, when Labour mentioned that Food Banks were becoming popular since the CONDems came in (implying more people were poor), I never heard an answer when this change in policy was put back to them [Labour].

Libs done some good then :)

You need to found a better job and have a life

---------- Post added 12-12-2012 at 00:42 ----------

You need to found a better job and have a life

---------- Post added 12-12-2012 at 00:45 ----------

I just brought 4 smallish fillet steak from Costco for £23. What should I do with the rest of my budget to get balance diet?

You need to stop insulting people.

And try to understand what this topic is about.

You can mention anything your Liberal bleeding-heart desires, but the title of the thread is "How much a week for a single person to eat reasonably healthily" -IF you eat soap, washing powder etc all well and good, but most people don't do that

This post illustrates how to combine humour and rudeness,but it is quite unacceptable to address a well-meaning poster like this.

Archived