Can we trust William Hague/ US intelligence?

These Rebels he wants to arm want a strict Islamic law in Syria, if ya reject their teachings then ya automatically an infidel which means death, now their is alot of christians in Syria as well as alawites and different branches of muslims who will be killed because they reject Wahabi (I think it's called ) ...this war in syria is not politically motivated its religiously motivated by terrorists but that bald headed bas@ard doesn't realise it or he does realise and is just a terrorist himself, most syrians support Assad, it was very safe under him, now ya got these rebels in who are destroying it so they can have their own stone age law...christianity will be wiped out if they end up taking control I can see it...Hague hasn't got a clue, he shouldn't be foreign secretary, he's too posh to know what really goes on and just listens to what america says and believes it, what a fool

Look on liveleaks, they is alot of videos on there, countless civilians saying what is really happening, doesn't Hague see these, coz if he doesn't he should do...if he sends arms to rebels then British public should sue him

America, Britain, Qatar, Israel and Saudi Arabia are the real terrorists in this world while Iran, Syria, Palestine and groups Hamas and hezbollah are defenders...

America are even stopping Iran from having nuclear power, all Iran want is nuclear for electricity and so on, not for nuclear weapons...America should keep their nose out and stop making things up like pretending Iran wants and is making nukes when it doesn't and isn't..America just want another war...i hope these Rebels though in Syria keep getting blown to bits

Assad has recently done an interview saying how can Britain cut suffering if they are going to arm terrorists and said they are naive , hague responded back saying Assad is delusional, it's Hague who is delusional, Assad is right

The above post courtesy of your local Jihadist representative for the Firth Park District

When considering Hague's position you have to consider a few matters about his character and his past some might say he is either a drunkard or a liar:

As heir to the Rotherham Hague pop empire he worked on deliveries to pubs around Rotherham between the ages of 15 and 21. He later claimed in a magazine interview that he drank 14 pints of ALE a day as he delivered crates of pop.

Hague in 2000: "We used to have a pint at every stop and we used to have about 10 stops a day.You worked hard so you didn't feel you'd drunk 10 pints by four o'clock - you used to sweat so much.

"Then we would go home for tea and then go out in the evening to the pub. I think when you're a teenager you can do that."

However in two town centre pubs The Angel and County Borough (not noted for being Tory haunts) where he used to deliver, he was known as Billy Fizz or Billy the Pop they said he was talking b@ll@cks and he hardly managed a half.

So where does the truth lie? and should a liar or drunkard be in such a position of power?:)

Willies?

i just wanted to highlight the word willies fnarr fnarr :P

errrrrrrrrm

A friend had posted the video on Facebook.

I agree with what you say except before the 'rebellion' began, was Assad such a bad fellow? I'd not even heard of him really. I think the Syrian government responded to the rebellion much like anyother would have.

i just love these threads :) so funny

the bit ive enboldened says it all really, vresistance just likes to go off on one and slag off our nasty little "regime" without knowing the full facts as usual, sees something on youtube and it must be true true true.........forgetting theres two sides to it.

i just wanted to highlight the word willies fnarr fnarr :P

errrrrrrrrm

i just love these threads :) so funny

the bit ive enboldened says it all really, vresistance just likes to go off on one and slag off our nasty little "regime" without knowing the full facts as usual, sees something on youtube and it must be true true true.........forgetting theres two sides to it.

Is asking a question "going off on one" is it?

Go on then 'know it all' fill me in.

Is asking a question "going off on one" is it?

Go on then 'know it all' fill me in.

Yes when you've already made up your mind when you ask the question - as you have done on a number of threads you've started - John Hill, JFK, Hollie Greig, HAARP, Common Purpose to name a few.

The "technique" of JAQing off is well known.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/JAQing_off

Archived