Can we trust William Hague/ US intelligence?

Same with Ahmadinejad, he doesn't want nuclear weapons, he just wants to build a better economy, he wants it for electric and such, I don't follow America's claims he wants it to attack west, it's just propaganda bull and from what comments I have read on that topic, alot of American citizens agree and say themselves that america are just looking for another war. Gaddaffi was no threat either to west

Now we have Internet its alot harder for our governments to make us follow their bull, it don't work anymore, people make up their own minds now

Same with Ahmadinejad, he doesn't want nuclear weapons, he just wants to build a better economy, he wants it for electric and such, I don't follow America's claims he wants it to attack west, it's just propaganda bull and from what comments I have read on that topic, alot of American citizens agree and say themselves that america are just looking for another war. Gaddaffi was no threat either to west

Now we have Internet its alot harder for our governments to make us follow their bull, it don't work anymore, people make up their own minds now

I'm not in favour of invading Iran or anywhere - but again - how did Qaddafi deal with protest - hangings, shootings, torture, imprisonment. How does Ahmadinejad deal with it? The same. Assad - ditto.

Nice to live in the west and have the freedom to slag off our government without having to worry about the consequences isn't it?

BTW - with all that oil and natural gas does Iran really need nuclear power for electricity?

I'm not in favour of invading Iran or anywhere - but again - how did Qaddafi deal with protest - hangings, shootings, torture, imprisonment. How does Ahmadinejad deal with it? The same. Assad - ditto.

Nice to live in the west and have the freedom to slag off our government without having to worry about the consequences isn't it?

BTW - with all that oil and natural gas does Iran really need nuclear power for electricity?

He needs it for electric, it's alot cheaper to produce if you have nuclear plants that does it, I don't believe for one minute he wants it for the reasons America say they want it for, America themselves can't be trusted with nuclear arms which history shows, they dropped two atoms on Japan and they been sending countless drones in Pakistan, hundreds of them which have only really killed civilians and they isn't even a war going on in Pakistan. So america should disarm themselves before they start threatening other country's from having them, the hypocrisy of America just makes me laugh

He needs it for electric, it's alot cheaper to produce if you have nuclear plants that does it, I don't believe for one minute he wants it for the reasons America say they want it for, America themselves can't be trusted with nuclear arms which history shows, they dropped two atoms on Japan and they been sending countless drones in Pakistan, hundreds of them which have only really killed civilians and they isn't even a war going on in Pakistan. So america should disarm themselves before they start threatening other country's from having them, the hypocrisy of America just makes me laugh

Fabrice you have some valid points but you are wasting your time on here if you say black is black someone will argue all night that is in fact red,white and blue thats how it is!

That right. That's why people in Egypt, Libya and Syria made up their own minds that they no longer wanted to be ruled by leaders for life, have no right to vote and thrown into prison for dissenting or protesting.

Peaceful protestors in Iran were all rounded up and imprisoned and a 24 year old woman shot dead in the street

That right. That's why people in Egypt, Libya and Syria made up their own minds that they no longer wanted to be ruled by leaders for life, have no right to vote and thrown into prison for dissenting or protesting.

Peaceful protestors in Iran were all rounded up and imprisoned and a 24 year old woman shot dead in the street

Assad already passed a law making free elections avaliable in Syria, by popular referendum, he is well supported in Syria, you might think majority support rebels like FSA but they don't, they just want everything to go back to how it was when they had a good decent living in Syria. America and Britain are funding Al Qaeda and so are Saudi Arabia and Qatar, doesn't that bother you? Coz it should do...Hague is supporting wrong ones ..these rebels deserve nothing, their not syrians, just terrorists who have infiltrated the country

You need to look properly at the rebels harleyman, they won't be holding election , they want syria an Islamic state with no rights at all, look at what happened and is happening now in egypt, morsi came in and then granted full power to himself and look and fighting what's gone on there now, so egypt is worse off...Morsi was always waiting to take over

---------- Post added 04-03-2013 at 23:57 ----------

Fabrice you have some valid points but you are wasting your time on here if you say black is black someone will argue all night that is in fact red,white and blue thats how it is!

Yes I have already noticed that on here, everyone seems western biased

You haven't answered the question - you've just go into another anti-western rant.

Why does Iran need nuclear power?

It has huge reserves of oil and natural gas. It has constructed massive hydro-electric projects. It is hugely wasteful in it's energy consumption - per capita consumption is 10 times that of the EEC.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Energy_in_Iran

Simply making itself more energy efficient would produce huge gains.

Why does Iran need nuclear power?

It has huge reserves of oil and natural gas. It has constructed massive hydro-electric projects.

Leaving the politics aside for a moment, do you not think it makes sense for Iran to invest its oil revenue in energy infrastructure, in preparation for when the wells run dry?

Leaving the politics aside for a moment, do you not think it makes sense for Iran to invest its oil revenue in energy infrastructure, in preparation for when the wells run dry?

We will find out ourselves in a couple of years the consequences of not having forward planning in energy supply!

Archived