I want to join a football team

hello

my name is Paul

i would love to join either a sat or sunday football team. i live in S10 and have done so for 10 years but never got involved due to working away but now i work in Sheff!!!. I am a young 34 year old (fit still) able to play left mid, right mid, left wing back, left back, right back, right wing back. I am a left footer. Would also condider goalkeeping too. Attacking left wing back is my fav position

please can you pm if there are any teams near me or reply - i would happy to turn up for training sessions and take it from there

Paul - you can even drop a text to me @ 07871408933

• 2 months later...

Hi Paul - I am looking at starting a new league through work and it would actually be in the S10 area - main difference would be we are looking to partner with people to do some performance analysis so would be a lot of fun.

Appreciate you are looking for a team for yourselfIf you would like to enter a team with friends by all means let me know - my email is davidgibbons22@gmail.com

Archived