Anybody lived on Elm Lane Sheffield Lane Top

bri bloomer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hiya Val yes i think you are right ,was,nt your sister called maureen ,you lived next door to grandma and step grandad Jack ,on Mussgrave Crescent ,i remember uncle Jim did,nt he have poorly leg ,often wondered where you all finished up ,i moved to chapeltown more than 50 yrs ago ,i now live in High Green ,hope you are keeping well ,take care luv Bri xx

hi janner there was a policeman who lived near the phone box ,it was the first house next to the council houses ....also to fussy you have a different Elm Lane ,Bri
Old man Siddall,had a daughter called Alison.He was the copper you were on about.

hi brian yes you was right long time since then we have moved about a bit we were in the license trade untill we retired so now we spend 6months in tenerife and 6months uk at the moment we are on halifax road and its funny but we have a daughter who lives at highgreen small world take care val

Archived