Syrian terror gangs force boy too decapiate civilian

SBCY

• 5 weeks later...
So what's your game then? 99% of your many posts are in support of Assads regime, are you are really badly disguised Syrian regime intelligence officer?

Why would I support the Syrian regime ? Only pointing out what our mainstream press keeps missing out .

The vast majority of Syrians support the Assad regime. At the end of the day it should be their choice, Assad has offered to find a peaceful resolution, but like when Gaddaffi did the same, the west doesn't want to know, the west want blood and-

They get blood.

So what's your game then? 99% of your many posts are in support of Assads regime, are you are really badly disguised Syrian regime intelligence officer?

I think he/she is pointing out the hypocricy of our govt, we do support the rebels/extremists and give them money don't we?

The vast majority of Syrians support the Assad regime. At the end of the day it should be their choice, Assad has offered to find a peaceful resolution, but like when Gaddaffi did the same, the west doesn't want to know, the west want blood and-

They get blood.

Well of course they do and should..but there isn't an opposition..their either dead or in prison.

They get blood.

Well I don't know about your statement " vast majority "

It is very obvious there is a portion of Syrians who are also part of the rebels .

The ones who need too be watched are the extremists who I think past time is too behead people and then upload the vids .

---------- Post added 19-01-2013 at 13:42 ----------

British funded Syrian terror gangs try too shoot down a passenger plane :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_94z0INHjc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

5 million a month ? I whole 5 million ? Pounds ? Sterling ? MOD probably spends that in bog roll in a month. They've picked a what they think will be a winner and gave a few quid to make sure we're the front of the queue when the oil starts flowing - and won't mess about with our interests.

It's a horrible civil war (unless you think Assad is blameless) and we will be well out of it. Cameron won't go in. He's not that stupid.

5 million a month ? I whole 5 million ? Pounds ? Sterling ? MOD probably spends that in bog roll in a month. They've picked a what they think will be a winner and gave a few quid to make sure we're the front of the queue when the oil starts flowing - and won't mess about with our interests.

It's a horrible civil war (unless you think Assad is blameless) and we will be well out of it. Cameron won't go in. He's not that stupid.

Syria is not a major oil producer . This more has too do with Isreal hegemony over the middle east .

5 million pounds or just a fiver why give money too alqueda terror gangs ? Aren't we supposed too be fighting them ?

France is also bankrolling the alqueda terrorists in Syria .

As for invading for now I think they got a nice proxy war going on . We may see another Libya mark 2 ?

What do you think ?

Syria is not a major oil producer . This more has too do with Isreal hegemony over the middle east .

5 million pounds or just a fiver why give money too alqueda terror gangs ? Aren't we supposed too be fighting them ?

France is also bankrolling the alqueda terrorists in Syria .

As for invading for now I think they got a nice proxy war going on . We may see another Libya mark 2 ?

What do you think ?

Apparently Syria is number 31 in the oil producing hit parade, so you're right there. Is it a proxy war ? Possibly but don't underestimate the power of two groups who don't like each other. But, as others have said, we don't want Syria as an enemy. Yes human rights will be abused but they were before and always will be in the middle east in pretty much any country you want to pick.

Archived