Bus drivers- how many people pay full fare?

Bus drivers- just wondered what rough proportion of people pay a fare as it seems all sorts of people can now get free passes for this and that :confused:

A lot of people buy monthly tickets if they use the buses to commute to and from work. People using them will appear to be getting on for free.

I got on a bus yesterday, and the driver told me he had no change before I even tried to pay... He would have had to give me 20p back. Then every stop he just told people he had no change, and to go and sit down. One student wanted a 60p fare, and bus driver said he had no change. The student then got back off. Driver shouted "Did I tell you to get off? Sit down I'll take you to town". Student said "Oh no but I'm going to hillsborough pal!" Driver just said,"Well, I can do that as well" :D

I was expecting to have to pay my £2.80 when I got off, but no, because he hadn't taken any money from anyone all the way, he still had no change. Weird experience. He didn't even attempt to take anyones money :hihi:

I pay a different fares for the same journey on the same route. As much as £2.10, or as little as £1.40.

The fare stages printed on the ticket rarely coincide with reality. The time printed on the ticket is often correct though.

Same here, been charged £1.70 for a £1 fare before, 3 stops up the hill, when its £1.70 to town! He didn't change his fare stage from Highfield library all the way up to Woodseats

It is about time university students were made to pay full fare. They are adults after all. Only pensioners should get free fares and school children should get reduced fares.

Some university students are under 18,many being prodigies who gain places at 15 or 16.Should they pay?