2014 Tour de France will start in Yorkshire and come to Sheffield

dvp82

Thats already been discussed. Park your car away from the route, walk to your car in the morning, drive to work. Or walk to an part of the city that still has buses and catch a bus.

Next?

I said for some. That's not easy for everyone.

As I say, it's just not that easy for everyone. I don't have a problem with the Tour Dr France myself, my point is that there is nothing wrong with someone having a problem with it and speaking up about it.

In 95% of cases though there are perfectly reasonable solutions. The link I posted a couple of pages back to the guy who was moaning about "businesses in Foxhill who wont be able to get deliveries" was just an idiot. Deliveries on a Sunday to all these business in Foxhill? Behave yourself, now.

In 95% of cases though there are perfectly reasonable solutions. The link I posted a couple of pages back to the guy who was moaning about "businesses in Foxhill who wont be able to get deliveries" was just an idiot. Deliveries on a Sunday to all these business in Foxhill? Behave yourself, now.

Exactly. So you agree that there are 5% of people who have a right to be a bit peeved off.