2014 Tour de France will start in Yorkshire and come to Sheffield

dvp82

I think the ONLY people who might have any problems are those in Foxhill. But just go and park your car over on the Cross the night before, or very early in the morning, and crisis will be averted.

What about the people in Oughtibridge, no street parking from 7.30am to 7.30 pm. Where do they put their cars?

I know a very sick person who has two care visits a day, will anyone visit her on that day if they can't get through?

Anyway what has the French ever done for us.

What about the people in Oughtibridge, no street parking from 7.30am to 7.30 pm. Where do they put their cars?

I know a very sick person who has two care visits a day, will anyone visit her on that day if they can't get through?

Kept the birth rate manageable,;) up to the last ten years that is.

Perhaps you can ring her care providers up and ask what arrangements they have put in place. One imagines they will have two teams some north and some south of the route so nobody has to cross it. They have got three weeks to sort it.

Why do the French have to have done anything for us?

Surely this does not affect the whole of Oughtibridge, just the roads used for the race. Namely Haggstones Rd, Church St, and Jawbone Hill.

How did you manage when the roads mentioned above were recently all fully refurbished. I am sure this took much longer than a day.

Edited by bazjea

Surely this does not affect the whole of Oughtibridge, just the roads used for the race. Namely Haggstones Rd, Church St, and Jawbone Hill.

How did you manage when the roads mentioned above were recently all fully refurbished,Iam sure this took much longer than a day.

Well there is a couple of camp sites opening up in Oughtibridge I would think that access to them will be maintained.