Best sayin when we were a kid.

grinder

My grandad, described a local woman with suspect morals, as the Christmas Gal.

Christmas Gal??

"Yes son.........Goodwill to all men"

I remember Keith lemm an avid church goer saying once about the ladies of the night she`s had more ***** than a second hand dart board I never did get that till later on in life :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

I remember Keith lemm an avid church goer saying once about the ladies of the night she`s had more ***** than a second hand dart board I never did get that till later on in life :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

That surprises me cos your dad used to say "Whose thar been we at back coil oil agean " after seeing your sooty knickers :hihi:

Yep - same at our house. Here's a photo of Alfalfa - a character played by the child actor Carl Switzer. I'm not old enough to have seen Alfalfa at the pictures (honest I'm not...) but he was in the Our Gang comedy films..:)

Oh Hillsbro' used to love Little Rascals, Alfalfa, Buckwheat, Spanky and all the others they were brilliant :hihi:

Archived