Cars with defective lights

Im staggered by the amount of cars im seeing on the roads with either defective front or rear lights.

Some times one light out, sometimes two or more. Oner car i saw today was running on front side lights only with only one rear light working as well.

Do these people not realise its dangerous?

Get them fixed and if you cant be bothered i hope you get pulled and fines by the boys in blue!

Im staggered by the amount of cars im seeing on the roads with either defective front or rear lights.

Some times one light out, sometimes two or more. Oner car i saw today was running on front side lights only with only one rear light working as well.

Do these people not realise its dangerous?

Get them fixed and if you cant be bothered i hope you get pulled and fines by the boys in blue!

If we see this so much, the police must also see it, they are out & about more than us. They can`t be that bothered can they.

I always tell people if I see a tail light out.as unless someone tells you, you don't know, and not all cars have the the dash that lights up if you have a defective bulb. What really angers me is the drivers who drive on side lights or even worse, NO lights in the adverse weather we have had recently!! IDIOTS!!

While it is no excuse the car makers havnet made change light bulbs easy on mine to do the NS headlight its a right job you need fingers 10 inch long with 47 joints !

I can not change them i get someone else to do it , indeed some garages take the entire headlight out to do it.

I always tell people if I see a tail light out.as unless someone tells you, you don't know, and not all cars have the the dash that lights up if you have a defective bulb. What really angers me is the drivers who drive on side lights or even worse, NO lights in the adverse weather we have had recently!! IDIOTS!!
Whats wrong with people checking their own lights,it is illegal to drive a vehicle on the road with defective lights and it is the drivers responsability to make sure all are working.

While it is no excuse the car makers havnet made change light bulbs easy on mine to do the NS headlight its a right job you need fingers 10 inch long with 47 joints !

I can not change them i get someone else to do it , indeed some garages take the entire headlight out to do it.

On my car you have to dismantle the entire grill to to fix a side bulb.

Archived