Do Disabled People Mind If I Park In Their Space?

No, they use parent and child places and have no children, you obviously dont understand sarcasm

Understanding something and acknowledging the same are quite distinct responses-you know what they say about sarcasm:hihi:

---------- Post added 16-12-2012 at 17:50 ----------

Because i gave seen them load the car up and drive off, not rocket science really!

I imagine they dropped the kids off with their mother-like I said you need all the facts.

Understanding something and acknowledging the same are quite distinct responses-you know what they say about sarcasm:hihi:

---------- Post added 16-12-2012 at 17:50 ----------

I imagine they dropped the kids off with their mother-like I said you need all the facts.

Well if the kids arent with em,they cant use the parking space.

Well if the kids arent with em,they cant use the parking space.

If they go in the shop with the mother and carry off their parcels after mum has spent her £,then they would be unable to park?

I think you would look foolish trying to enforce your ruling.

If they go in the shop with the mother and carry off their parcels after mum has spent her £,then they would be unable to park?

I think you would look foolish trying to enforce your ruling.

So these toddlers go to argos with there mum,she buys whatever and the kids toddle off home on there own.:rolleyes:yep someones looking foolish.

So these toddlers go to argos with there mum,she buys whatever and the kids toddle off home on there own.:rolleyes:yep someones looking foolish.

Exactly. It's this tedious imagining of multiple variables and mitigating circumstances that demonstrates why the rules exist. If a parking space is reserved for someone else you don't use it, that's all you need to know.

The new meadowhead layout at morrisons makes me laugh, no right turns until end of carpark, 1 oap ignored the no entry sign as i was coming out and started to have a go at me till i pointed out the no entry sign, did his window up quick enough and drove off!! They think its 1 rule for them and the rest of us can do as we told!!

Archived