Life's not that bad

It seems from reading a few posts that there is nothing but doom and gloom in the air, such as people can’t, won’t get a job, not enough money blah,blah blah. Ok well on my side of the tracks everything is swimingly good thank you .Had a good year business wise got money in my pocket had a holiday or two, and next year is all but paid for .Just to let you know, it aint that bad .

Aint that bad for some, but for others it can be pretty bad, I feel like mines improving now I have a job, even though I still have some debt that's going to take me at least 6 months to get out of, because of when I wasn't working, I got too far behind on things.....

but on the flip side, there are people who are worse off than me!!

Think Mr Gobby is saying look on positive side of life,and its not all doom and gloom enjoy life as much as possible,there are worse places to be even if you have no money.Allways think theres a light at the end of the tunnel for the better

Yep ,your right. Been at the very bottom and slogged my guts to get out of it

and to be honest, it was worth it .I’m not talking financially although that is a reward for hard work .There’s no point feeling sorry for yourself just learn from your mistakes ( I’ve made some corkers )and move on .

---------- Post added 16-12-2012 at 21:31 ----------

I don't believe you?

Why?. Not all business have gone down the pan, some are doing very well.

Aint that bad for some, but for others it can be pretty bad, I feel like mines improving now I have a job, even though I still have some debt that's going to take me at least 6 months to get out of, because of when I wasn't working, I got too far behind on things.....

but on the flip side, there are people who are worse off than me!!

Glad to hear it, been there. I had so much debt I thought about going Bankrupt but then it was the cowards way out, for me at least. I know it's not a good place to be, just made me a better person for it really .Good luck.

Archived