Life's not that bad

Money isn't everything. I haven't got much but I'm very happy, lovely husband who loves me to bits as I do him ( even after 38 years of marriage ) Two wonderful grown up children and four adorable grandchildren. Life is what you make it. :)

Your quite right and to be honest without my OH I wouldn’t be here . She basically told me to get of my arse stop feeling sorry and do something so I did.

Please don't get the wrong idea i'm not a millionaire no-way near just happy to have survived the drop.Have a good Christmas

It seems from reading a few posts that there is nothing but doom and gloom in the air, such as people can’t, won’t get a job, not enough money blah,blah blah. Ok well on my side of the tracks everything is swimingly good thank you .Had a good year business wise got money in my pocket had a holiday or two, and next year is all but paid for .Just to let you know, it aint that bad .

Actually life's a piece of spit, when you look at it

Life's a laugh and death's a joke it's true

Glad to hear it, been there. I had so much debt I thought about going Bankrupt but then it was the cowards way out, for me at least. I know it's not a good place to be, just made me a better person for it really .Good luck.

Oh, I already did all that bankrupt thing like 12 years ago...... it's not as easy to do anymore!

It seems from reading a few posts that there is nothing but doom and gloom in the air, such as people can’t, won’t get a job, not enough money blah,blah blah. Ok well on my side of the tracks everything is swimingly good thank you .Had a good year business wise got money in my pocket had a holiday or two, and next year is all but paid for .Just to let you know, it aint that bad .

It's not that no one is happy or doing well, it's just that posting such a thread is a) fairly boring and b) often comes across like bragging.

So most people don't.

Archived