Life's not that bad

It seems from reading a few posts that there is nothing but doom and gloom in the air, such as people can’t, won’t get a job, not enough money blah,blah blah. Ok well on my side of the tracks everything is swimingly good thank you .Had a good year business wise got money in my pocket had a holiday or two, and next year is all but paid for .Just to let you know, it aint that bad .

For some yep they cannot complain about life (sseems like it's just holidays and money for yourself mind). But for other it's far from okay, and it does seem like doom and gloom., someone who has lost their job, cannot afford the next 6 months car tax and has had to for example default on a mortgage and move back home with parents I dont think your post bigging yourself up will help much in terms of putting a cheery spring in their step.

For some yep they cannot complain about life (sseems like it's just holidays and money for yourself mind). But for other it's far from okay, and it does seem like doom and gloom., someone who has lost their job, cannot afford the next 6 months car tax and has had to for example default on a mortgage and move back home with parents I dont think your post bigging yourself up will help much in terms of putting a cheery spring in their step.

I just clicked on your link. Does that mean you get some cash yourself?

I just clicked on your link. Does that mean you get some cash yourself?

Thanks MacMellus, maybe if you purchase online and go though topcashback, 30 days or so though but it's not made me anything :)

Thanks anyway though, although if you ever do happen to buy online alot topcashback or quidco is well worth buying through just to save yourself some money.

EDIT:.. changed my sig because it looks like I'm spamming my link :)

Lets rewind a few years. No job, loads of debt about to lose the house, car already gone feeling very sorry for myself . kick up the backside from the wife got out and did everything and anything to raise cash that included flogging stuff on E-bay. If it wasn’t screwed down it was sold that included the kids stuff ,we had nothing to sit on but it kept us a float and after awhile we could swim. Apart from last year my last holiday was 15yrs ago I don’t have a pass port never been abroad and I drive around in a ten year old car .Ok Iv given myself a pat on the back ,sorry for that.

Lets rewind a few years. No job, loads of debt about to lose the house, car already gone feeling very sorry for myself . kick up the backside from the wife got out and did everything and anything to raise cash that included flogging stuff on E-bay. If it wasn’t screwed down it was sold that included the kids stuff ,we had nothing to sit on but it kept us a float and after awhile we could swim. Apart from last year my last holiday was 15yrs ago I don’t have a pass port never been abroad and I drive around in a ten year old car .Ok Iv given myself a pat on the back ,sorry for that.

Have been at the Rudyard Kipling again?:D:cool:

IF........only:suspect::roll:

I know it can be done for some people, but do you think all the thousands of people who are having a pretty dire time just need a kick up the arse?

I'm not replying to say us having difficulty need pity, just less of the 'I can do it, so can you' stuff.

Archived