Sports Personalitys Don't Have Personalitys

I don't really care if they have lots of personality to be honest. As Sir Chris Hoy said in the run up to the Beijing Olympics (when people were asking him about the problems with personal freedoms and invasive state in China), 'I ride a bike for a living, leave me out of the politics please'.

I don't really care if they have lots of personality to be honest. As Sir Chris Hoy said in the run up to the Beijing Olympics (when people were asking him about the problems with personal freedoms and invasive state in China), 'I ride a bike for a living, leave me out of the politics please'.

Understand that - but, watching this BBC awards thing, 90% sound thick.

---------- Post added 16-12-2012 at 22:34 ----------

You mean 'personalities'.

What was that about stringing a sentence together? ha haaaaaaah!

Well spotted! Guess you don't play sports.

In which case he is not very perceptive as politics underpins the economy which buys him a good lifestyle for pedalling round in circles,usually ending up where he started ie he is well paid for being a fast rat.

---------- Post added 16-12-2012 at 21:43 ----------

Most just mumble and mumble. Can't string a sentence together. Or speak in txt style.

Opines?

I expect they can pluralise personality using the suffix -ies:hihi:

In which case he is not very perceptive as politics underpins the economy which buys him a good lifestyle for pedalling round in circles,usually ending up where he started ie he is well paid for being a fast rat.

---------- Post added 16-12-2012 at 21:43 ----------

I expect they can pluralise personality using the suffix -ies:hihi:

How can I do what's whens Bings speller checker busted againss. It'ss the only ting thatss makes me luck inteigennt :(:D

One assumes you were talking in text speak too.

One would be wrong. It is a real word.

opine |ə(ʊ)ˈpʌɪn|

verb [ reporting verb ] formal

hold and state as one's opinion: [ with direct speech ] : ‘The man is a genius,’ he opined | [ with clause ] : the headmistress opined that the outing would make a nice change for Flora.

ORIGIN late Middle English: from Latin opinari ‘think, believe’.

Most just mumble and mumble. Can't string a sentence together. Or speak in txt style.

Opines?

To be fair people with good personalitys don't tend to be very good at sports (except for Muhamed Ali and Chris Eubank)

Remember at school, the very intelligent kid? great at Allgebra, but rubbish at football