Sports Personalitys Don't Have Personalitys

We don't like our sports people to have personalities. We like them to tow the line. Look what happened to Tyson Fury when he started to show his.

What happened to him? People got offended because they found him to be a homophobic, sexist bully? It was still open for all his supporters to vote for him. Now hes made himself a pantomime villain, which was a bit needless.

We don't like our sports people to have personalities. We like them to tow the line. Look what happened to Tyson Fury when he started to show his.

Fair comment .

Did anyone fail to notice how the cameraman panned in on Greg Rutherford when Tyson Fury walked onto the stage ?

What happened to him? People got offended because they found him to be a homophobic, sexist bully? It was still open for all his supporters to vote for him. Now hes made himself a pantomime villain, which was a bit needless.

There were petitions to ban him, he was vilified in the media. As soon as someone deviates from the expected viewpoints then everyone is up in arms.

There were petitions to ban him, he was vilified in the media. As soon as someone deviates from the expected viewpoints then everyone is up in arms.

Well perhaps some people find his views particularly offensive?

He wasnt banned.

His supporters could still have voted for him. They didnt.

I'd think if someone like Johsua achieves the same thing then he will get many more votes.

I didn't think Murray should win because as an individual he's won nowt this year. People who are part of teams (motor racers, Davis cup players, Sky Cycling, football and rugby players) shouldn't be included.

Fury, Ennis and Farrah did things on their own, despite whether or not they have any personality I think they deserved the award more.

Well perhaps some people find his views particularly offensive?

He wasnt banned.

His supporters could still have voted for him. They didnt.

I'd think if someone like Johsua achieves the same thing then he will get many more votes.

What evidence have you got to claim that his supporters didn't vote for him ?

Common sense tells me the top three had more supporters than Tyson Fury mainly because their sports attract more fans .