Girlfriend problems (Ladies .. look away here please)

I bar humbugs though. Do you think Malteesers would work? They'd probably produce a nice sepia tone? (I'm no expert, so advice is important here) I'm planning to saw off quite a bit of the TV aeriel with my trusty Swiss Army Knife attachment, which should render the picture quality totally uselessto one similar to my Sony.

I believe the most common confectionery used to achieve sepia is Werther's Originals

---------- Post added 17-12-2012 at 13:17 ----------

You could go one further and acquire on old projector, conceal it within her living room adequately and point it at the TV. Have it projecting "blank" old reel, therefore superimposing all the olde-worlde vertical lines/specks of dust/loose hairs skipping about - onto her screen.

I agree! ... Scart sockets are so passe now! (sorry... can't even do the French 'Umlaut' thing on my comp ... (

I agree with you about scart sockets, but at the risk of sounding pedantic, it's a (French) acute accent you need (umlauts are German) - and you just press ALT+130 (simultaneously) to get an é with one on, like this :

passé

Enjoy!:)

I agree with you about scart sockets, but at the risk of sounding pedantic, it's a (French) acute accent you need (umlauts are German) - and you just press ALT+130 (simultaneously) to get an é with one on, like this :

passé

Enjoy!:)

How the hell is someone supposed to know foreign stuff like this. Even with your instructions, I can't get a French umlaut on an 'e' ... just to prove it, look ... e! :(

Archived