What gifts will you buy for your parents or friends?

Egg boxes are great. Simply remove the eggs (Saving them for Easter) and paint the boxes with match pots from B&Q ... DA DA! ... Big multi coloured Lego bricks!

My friend built a Lamborghini Murcielago from 'Happy Eggs' boxes, whilst another has a free-range garden shed. Can't go wrong!:thumbsup:

That is what a gift is all about, something meaningful you made so it is unique, and not so soap from bodyshop

do you not understand the concept of a present? It doesn't have to be something you needed or wanted your whole life:hihi: I guess if you have never been given a present it would be hard to understand.
Ignore him llama', he seems to be on a Forum-wide troll atm.

I bought my family a carbon monoxide detector for Christmas , not much of a fun present to open up, but they've been talking forever about getting one but never got around to it.

Hey, I want to know why buy a carbon monoxide detector for Xmas, I just know carbon monoxide detector can be installed in a wood burning stove or multifuel stove and avoid carbon monoxide poisoning, you mean it?

yippeee lets all buy each other carbon monoxide dectectors

hang on a minute, i would end up with 20 carbon monoxide dectector and 30 cans of choclate i dont eat,

Merry xmas everyone for wasting your time to buy such crap

total waste of time and money, dont you have a job, why waste time on such petty thing, will our friends not want to know you becuase you havnt brought them a present?

To save time and hassle just give him £50 cash for Xmas and he does the same, this way you both give each other a present and both havnt waste time buying something useless most of the time

Even better - to save time and hassle just keep your own £50? Or give it and take it straight back as yours?

Archived