Millhouses animal sanctuary

nexusdee

Probably because he has had enough?

I think anyone who feels he has no cause for complaint should ask - would they swop places. Its wrong to blame this guy. Barking dogs can drive you in sane. the sisters will be the same I'm sure. The dogs should not be barking - they should be kennelled so that they are stress free and don't see too much passing activity.

I'm sorry but I do not see this guy as the guilty party just because he's lived next to a sanctuary doesn't mean he has to enjoy noise that animals make. Lets hope that enough people have donated to ensure that kennels can be re designed and blocks/screens installed to reduce barking and stress. I really feel that this should not be an attack on a neghbour problem as it can cause so many problems which I am sure it has done.

Dogs - stop barking - you are on your way to finding new homes so stop causing trouble.

Just been on RainRescue web site and the sanctuary is next to where my grandad used to live before he died. It's nice to know that had he felt the need to complain ( which I don't think he would have had reading rainrescue comments re keeping the dogs as comfortable and stress free as possible ) he would have received a considerate reaction.

Ironically Mill House animal sanctuary have received a lot of support and a considerable amount of donations due to this well publicised conflict.

Hopefully this windfall will be used to carry out well needed improvements at Mill House and dogs and neighbours can live in peace.

Archived