Millhouses animal sanctuary

nexusdee

The council or the complainant havent condemned these dogs to death.

The sanctuary unfortunately but quite rightly have to abide by the rules we all have to abide by.

The complainent has condemned them to death though by complaining. The council yes quite rightly have to act when dealing with a complaint but its on the neighbours conscience that these dogs may die. Some people just dont care.

I've visited Mill House many, many times. Yes, the dogs do bark but usually only when someone they don't recognise comes down the drive. They don't bark 'all day, every day' as stated.

In fact, many times when i've been up there, the dogs making the most noise have been the ones that belong to the man thats made the complaint! (If it's the man that i think it is)

The living conditions for the animals at Mill House have never been a concern for me. Of course they aren't perfect but they have everything they need and the animals always seem happy and healthy. It's much better since they had the new kennels installed.

This story has also been shared on a Facebook group with over 16,000 supporters. They have shared information on how to donate to the sanctuary.

Can you post a link please?

I would like to donate but on their website you can only donate by posting a cheque :(

The complainent has condemned them to death though by complaining. The council yes quite rightly have to act when dealing with a complaint but its on the neighbours conscience that these dogs may die. Some people just dont care.

The people responsible for the dogs deaths in most cases probably are the irresponsible breeders and irresponsible people that dumped them.

The people responsible for the dogs deaths in most cases probably are the irresponsible breeders and irresponsible people that dumped them.

Good point but at the moment these dogs are still alive and being cared for by some lovely people. This old nimby who has been quoted as a dog owner himself so in theory is a "dog lover" doesnt care about these other dogs. As well as the irresponsible owners he should be ashamed himself. He doesnt care either.

Good point but at the moment these dogs are still alive and being cared for by some lovely people. This old nimby who has been quoted as a dog owner himself so in theory is a "dog lover" doesnt care about these other dogs. As well as the irresponsible owners he should be ashamed himself. He doesnt care either.

Bit unfair. I love children but have been on buses / trains etc where I've fantasised about slapping that screaming tantruming child around the face very hard indeed :hihi: People get to the end of their tether sometimes

Archived