DFS clamping ( just a quick question)

Tomm06

Clamp mine and i'd cut it off, and there'd be nothing you could do about whilst i laughed. :D

be a pleasure, come and park on any private land where I operate for and behalf of the landowner and you will have a clamp on, £80-00 please or my truck lifts it back to the yard then it's £200-00 on top:hihi:

no chance you would cut it off, the rottweiler and pit bull will see to that:D

be a pleasure, come and park on any private land where I operate for and behalf of the landowner and you will have a clamp on, £80-00 please or my truck lifts it back to the yard then it's £200-00 on top:hihi:

no chance you would cut it off, the rottweiler and pit bull will see to that:D

Ah, ok. :loopy:

give us a list of the private land where you operate Repo Man. i fancy a laugh. got some free time on my hands.

OR are you just full of bs?

here's a reminder of the law.

New wheel clamping laws

Motorists whose vehicles are illegally clamped on private land can now call the police

Ban also applies to towing away and blocking in

Anyone who clamps a vehicle or tows it away on private land without specific lawful authority to do so may face criminal proceedings

so. you cant clamp, you cant tow away. 999 only takes a second to call.

give us a list of the private land where you operate Repo Man. i fancy a laugh. got some free time on my hands.

what give you a list so you dont park there and I dont get £80-00, are you:loopy: or what ?

I operate stealthy, the first you would know is when you open your wallet:P

and I dont **** on my own doorstep either.

hopefully one day we will meet in a grotty private car park one day and i will take some money from you, until then you can just wonder:rolleyes:

---------- Post added 17-12-2012 at 22:42 ----------

here's a reminder of the law.

New wheel clamping laws

Motorists whose vehicles are illegally clamped on private land can now call the police

Ban also applies to towing away and blocking in

Anyone who clamps a vehicle or tows it away on private land without specific lawful authority to do so may face criminal proceedings

so. you cant clamp, you cant tow away. 999 only takes a second to call.

the people I work for dont ever use the police:twisted::evil:

sorry mate, i actually did just laugh at you.

there will be no money going from me EVER to a clamper. the only thing coming out of my pocket is the phone to contact the police.

until then, no proof from you = words = bull.

what is it about forums that bring out keyboard warriors. hard behind the keyboard but never any proof.

what give you a list so you dont park there and I dont get £80-00, are you:loopy: or what ?

I operate stealthy, the first you would know is when you open your wallet:P

and I dont **** on my own doorstep either.

hopefully one day we will meet in a grotty private car park one day and i will take some money from you, until then you can just wonder:rolleyes:

---------- Post added 17-12-2012 at 22:42 ----------

the people I work for dont ever use the police:twisted::evil:

Bet tha works as a shelf stacker at asda in real life. :hihi:

Archived