DFS clamping ( just a quick question)

Tomm06

haha, no tesco on infirmary road:hihi: and no i didnt have my truck taken by three lads, they would have more chance of nailing trifle to the ceiling than getting my wheels, dont care who they are or how big they think they are.

off to bed now, no i meant shelf stackin at asda, its nice to have a laugh innit:)

good night all

PS, remember to park legally just in case !!!!!

I wish B&Q would clamp.

Made the mistake of nipping in for a couple of bits at 5 on Saturday. I got the joy of queueing and jostling to get out of a football car park. Some streaky lump of bacon had a right hissy fit when I wouldn't let him out - tough titties, I had purchases from the shop, you want free parking, the price is that you wait for legitimate shoppers.

Please don't lump this (expletive removed) with us. We wouldn't employ him. Asda-Walmart have standards.

KFC on the other hand . . . . .

Fair do's, my apologies. :thumbsup:

---------- Post added 18-12-2012 at 05:18 ----------

I wish B&Q would clamp.

Made the mistake of nipping in for a couple of bits at 5 on Saturday. I got the joy of queueing and jostling to get out of a football car park. Some streaky lump of bacon had a right hissy fit when I wouldn't let him out - tough titties, I had purchases from the shop, you want free parking, the price is that you wait for legitimate shoppers.

Wrong place, plenty of scabby bits you could have picked up around the back streets of hillsborough for half the price, 5% of the inconvenience and just 50% of the pain, till the clap clinic results came back that is. :hihi:

Archived