How much to fit a Turbo

I need someone who can fit it a turbo who knows what there doing and will be done right. sorry to be rude

Sure - in what shape was the old turbo? Did it go bang? assheffieild is right. If the turbo smashed to bits the intercooler would need a good looking at. Normally (esp on that engine) it should be a simple swap over.

I am a fully qualified mechanic if you require my help then give me a ring my garage is in s3

What did you do to make you a fully qualified mechcanic

---------- Post added 17-12-2012 at 22:15 ----------

Sure - in what shape was the old turbo? Did it go bang? assheffieild is right. If the turbo smashed to bits the intercooler would need a good looking at. Normally (esp on that engine) it should be a simple swap over.

if the turbo gone bang wouldnt all the turbine and bits be in engine and engine need working on?

What did you do to make you a fully qualified mechcanic

---------- Post added 17-12-2012 at 22:15 ----------

if the turbo gone bang wouldnt all the turbine and bits be in engine and engine need working on?

The OP says no - so that's a good thing. Bearings have gone.

bearings had just started to go it did not go bang just started wining and lost power just before since that happend its been on drive since saturday

Archived