How much to fit a Turbo

So someone can't be a fully qualified mechanic if they don't know EVERYTHING about all cars? He didn't say he knew everything about all cars, just that he is fully qualified. You really are a muffin jza80.

What did he do to make him fully qualified?

How the hell should I know.

So he is a lier then, I know to be fully quailfy at Mercedes, you have to be a master techican. all manufacturer have the same. so he cant be qualifly to work on all makes and models, doing a city & guilds level one does not mean you are qualifly

Actually I'm a vauxhall trained tech and I passed all my city and guilds upto level 3 so actually I am fully qualified
Whilst not wishing to go off topic, I've got a 52 reg Astra coupe, the revs are bouncing, but I'm not losing any power. Would it be an injector issue? I've cleaned the MAF sensor and changed the plugs. Any ideas by any chance?

So he is a lier then, I know to be fully quailfy at Mercedes, you have to be a master techican. all manufacturer have the same. so he cant be qualifly to work on all makes and models, doing a city & guilds level one does not mean you are qualifly

You've got a real problem with mechanics haven't you! If you couldn't pass the qualifications you could always look at a different career!

Actually I'm a vauxhall trained tech and I passed all my city and guilds upto level 3 so actually I am fully qualified

LOOOL :hihi:city and guild level 3:hihi: you are joking right. you might be quailfy to work on vauxhall but you know nothing about a jags injection system, or mercedes leaky injectors, or bmw diesel blowing turbos and taking engine with it

what levels have you passed? where did you do your placement? how does that make you a fully quailified mechcanic, Can you do a Mercedes master technicians job? do you even know what a star system is? Fully quailified my butt

Whoah, what's with the attack?

Archived