New speed detection camera van

While out and about today I noticed what looks like a new mobile speed detection camera van. Fiesta sized van with the camera van logos on and a square camera mounted on the roof. Weird thing is its camera seemed to be pointed towards the kerb and not on the traffic in front or at the back. Any idea what it is.:confused:

While out and about today I noticed what looks like a new mobile speed detection camera van. Fiesta sized van with the camera van logos on and a square camera mounted on the roof. Weird thing is its camera seemed to be pointed towards the kerb and not on the traffic in front or at the back. Any idea what it is.:confused:

It could be spaced reflectors the unit (lazer)? is pointing at measuring speed. Maybe.

Which area was it? In some parts of Sheffield they've had problems with ants organising street races and speeding dangerously

Archived