People are stealing to eat

Mecky

And good luck with that...

That aside, out of that £31 does that cover the rent as well.. because not everyone on JSA get housing benfit or council tax benfit...

If you're on contributions based JSA.. don't get ill either, as you'll have to pay your prescriptions, and dental treatment...

if you are on JSA you are entitled to rent and council tax benefit, it is means tested and if you live with a partner you may find you are not eligible, but that's because you would have another salary coming into the household anyway.

contributions based JSA only lasts for some many weeks before you are automatically moved to income based JSA, but you can be assessed as being entitled to both (you don't get both though) so you can state you are on income based JSA and get free dental care etc.

Perhaps, but why is shoplifting (apparently) going up so much now, when real incomes are being squeezed for all and benefits are being cut for many?

I've a couple of pals who work in the preventing thieving scumbags industry.

Why is it going up? Eastern Europeans (the roma variety) on a carousel - they come here they thieve, they get caught, but they don't get court for three months. They're catching roma with 13 outstanding cases against them, when the first case come to court the roma just chips back to eastern europe.

We as a nation are being systematically robbed by these people. Shoplifting will continue to rocket while ever we allow these thieves in without any chance of being punished.

Coffee, meat, razor blades and booze are the most targeted items by shoplifters for resale on the black market.

Be as dubious as you like, it's a fact.

which means those people are not stealing to eat, they are stealing for profit.

Why is it going up? Eastern Europeans (the roma variety) on a carousel - they come here they thieve, they get caught, but they don't get court for three months. They're catching roma with 13 outstanding cases against them, when the first case come to court the roma just chips back to eastern europe.

We as a nation are being systematically robbed by these people. Shoplifting will continue to rocket while ever we allow these thieves in without any chance of being punished.

So none of this rise is due to native brits being squeezed?:loopy:

I never had you down for the sort of geezer who had mates doing that type of work in grocery stores in Fir Vale?

No indeed, the two chums of mine both work on Eccy Road in a security capacity.

Are they permitted to discuss their work with mates?Most serious security experts keep mum,and certainly would not disclose details to someone with views likely to offend others.

Archived