People are stealing to eat

Mecky

Maybe consider the expense of having children before they decide to breed?

Many do and know full well that they will be well compensated by the state for having them, one as to remember that there is a world shortage of humans and breading more is the only answer to our problems.

Most people do, I'm sure. Some people might get caught out though. Not all forms of contraception are 100% effective.

Most people don't consider anything apart from the state keeping them and their kids, talk about kids having kids it's madness and the powers that be just let it happen.

Most people do, I'm sure. Some people might get caught out though. Not all forms of contraception are 100% effective.

The pill and condom used together are as close to perfect as it gets (without surgery).

Effective enough to stop 99.9% of chavs conceiving.

Problem is they don't use either of them.

I'll make it bold this time, shall I?

Then you have to take into account any solid food you will need to buy, toys, clothing, nursery fees (if needed), bottles, sterilisers.......

The list goes on.

didnt know baby have to have toys to survive?

baby clothes are cheap

if on benefit all nursery are paid for

whats wrong with the good old hot water as steriliser

better still if you cant afford to bring up a baby, try using condoms

Such as a recession following a boom period?

Not really - more personal really.

How many people genuinely sit there thinking it's gonna be me.? It's usually the opposite.

Or fuel increases at the extorionate levels we have. Child benefit is also to help with the additional costs of a child not just feeding it.

Archived