Universal Job Match

Hello, has anyone signed up for this yet at the dole office, it is apparently mandatory now for all those out of work to log in and register. I did it this week at Remploy and instead of winging about it and saying that it is one step too far for the big brother society that we all seem to becoming now, I actually rather like just noting down my job search progress and having it saved for them to see instead of my having to go in every 2 weeks and justify my whole life before they are even happy.

Who else agrees that it may in fact be a good thing even though it will put more pressure on you on a whole?

thats all well and good but just wait until one of the advisors decides that the jobs that you have supposedly applied for have magically disappeared from the system.

they then slap a two week sanction on you for not meeting the requirement for claiming benefit. in other words you cant trust the system in its present state. take a bit of advice, not only write them down but if you can take any proof you can gather, e.g. letters, emails, telephone details.

otherwise you will get into all sorts of trouble.

Archived