Golden Eagle Snatches Kid in Montreal

I'm happy to just wait for the hoax annoucement :D

BTW, trivia: Montréal is the world's capital for the development of (movie/video) special effects software. Has been for a couple of decades at least. All the software tech for Gollum in LOTR and all that...all invented and written there.

#justsayin' ;)

...and supposedly the 3d animation school in montreal holds an annual "hoax the internet" exam.

I'm still not fully convinced its a hoax. The deviance given is not conclusive and people love to try and disprove anything as it gives them a sense of superiority.
Rest assured I won't gloat if, as and when this is revealed to be a hoax. Not the house style.

I've worked with Softimage, Discreet, Kaydara and a few select others in Montréal, in the late 90s/early00s. In these softcos' very dev labs. Got the first MotionBuilder US patent granted for them.

In that context, you'll have to forgive me for simply taking anything I watch with a hefty dose of salt ;)

(I've also been using teh Interweb long enough to smell a viral when I see one :D)

It's fake unless the toddler was seriously injured regardless of the video quality. Eagles don't mess about, and try and kill on the strike with their talons. Unless the toddler was wearing body armour he/she would have been badly injured by the eagle's talons.

eagles pick up their prey and kill them either in the air or at their nest or on a ledge. They have been recording picking up lambs, foxes and wolves and even deer.

:loopy:

eagles pick up their prey and kill them either in the air or at their nest or on a ledge. They have been recording picking up lambs, foxes and wolves and even deer.

Picking up wolves :hihi::hihi:......:loopy.

Kill them yes, fly off with them no chance.

The term you are looking for is "bring down"

Archived