Tories call for Welfare Card for benefit claimants

Did you read my posts? Did you even read the post you responded to?

No, I would guess is the answer.

Yes I did and I'm specifically responding to your idea that this could be moulded into someting beneficial. I think it's very unlikely it would be designed to make things better for benefits claimants.

Yes I did and I'm specifically responding to your idea that this could be moulded into someting beneficial. I think it's very unlikely it would be designed to make things better for benefits claimants.

Make it opt in for workers

Utilise the buying power to reduce prices for essentials

It could work.

So you think you can go and buy a tin of beans from the corner shop and sell it on the black market for more than you paid for it?

What is this chuckle brothers hour?

I think you'll find the corner shop sometimes buys from the supermarkets then resells at a profit.

David Davies is considering the idea. this is not a Tory idea at all. Many ideas go through government on a daily basis and the majority are rejected.

Fair point. I'd expect Labour would be fully capable of implementing something like this if they judged it was a vote winner.

It's not my argument, it's some blokes. But the validity of his argument does hinge on the recipients of handouts wasting our money that we give them to survive on non essentials?

I don't work my ass off and pay tax to pay for non workers fags and booze. Why should I?

dont you mean that you work your ass off and pay a reduced tax :hihi::hihi::hihi: seeing as your self employed

David Davies is considering the idea. this is not a Tory idea at all. Many ideas go through government on a daily basis and the majority are rejected.

I did say this a log way back in the thread...

Does the OP write redtop headlines for a living? :)..As I understand it just one tory MP has made this suggestion...hardly the whole party calling for it ...

I did say this a log way back in the thread...

Sorry I must have missed your comment. I think the point still needs to be highlighted to others who continue to act as though this is government policy. you know, the usual suspects :D

An example of this i put in my earlier post by the "thought police",

Behavioral (big brother) Insight Team.

Archived