Tories call for Welfare Card for benefit claimants

Apart from you didn't really highlight any that can be blamed on capitalism; all the problems of the world are the fault of humans and not their economic system.

Kim Jong Un doesn’t exactly share his nations wealth out equally does he.

Capitalism is the economic system that is man made by the more greedy and clever people. So the problems of the world are a result of greedy human beings !

Powerful people that intend stuffing their larders beyond their physical needs and more, saying "im all right Jack F---- the rest." Gluttony, Selfishness and above all Power above their lesser peers seem to be the order of the day !

Yes it is the fault of humans alright, make no mistake about it ! Dosnt mean its right though.

Apart from you didn't really highlight any that can be blamed on capitalism; all the problems of the world are the fault of humans and not their economic system.

Kim Jong Un doesn’t exactly share his nations wealth out equally does he.

The economic system does not arise spontaneously but is a human construct.No one is suggesting North Korea is a role model,but it is a unique society with a form of state capitalism where the elite rulers exploit the lower orders.It uses the name communism in the same way Anita Roddick launched a Body Shop that did not stock corpses ie it is title of convenience.

Capitalism is the economic system that is man made by the more greedy and clever people. So the problems of the world are a result of greedy human beings !

Powerful people that intend stuffing their larders beyond their physical needs and more, saying "im all right Jack F---- the rest." Gluttony, Selfishness and above all Power above their lesser peers seem to be the order of the day !

Yes it is the fault of humans alright, make no mistake about it ! Dosnt mean its right though.

In which non capitalist country do you think life would be better?

How many of the products that you use in your daily life are made by companies owned by greedy people?

How many of the products that you use in your daily life are made by companies owned by greedy people?

The salient question is "would life in the UK be better for most people if capitalism was either modified or removed?"

Capitalism is good to generate wealth but ultimately is superseded by other systems which distribute that wealth more equitably

The salient question is "would life in the UK be better for most people if capitalism was either modified or removed?"

Capitalism is good to generate wealth but ultimately is superseded by other systems which distribute that wealth more equitably

I doubt it.

Where does that happen because I can't think of many countries in which its people have as much as we have, I can have as much or as little as I like, I choose to work a few hours a week just to pay for the things I need but the system would allow me to do more work and buy the things I want.

What would you be prepared to give up in order that greed can be eliminated?

I don’t think you could moderate greed, some people are just naturally greedier than others and they tend to be the people that take risks and end up employing everyone else as well as supplying the things we need and want.

To be honest I dont have a clue ! My posts on here are are intended to expose some of the flaws of Capitalism that affect this country, not some other (none capitalist) country.

All the products used in my daily life are sold by companies (owned by greedy people) to make a profit out of me ! Nothing else, if I cant pay then I dont get, simple as that.

We've never seen pure capitalism so nobody knows if it will work. There have been examples that have come close - maybe 19th century England - and that was an exploitative system that enriched a small elite at the expense of the wider population and was a precursor to the development of a mixed economy. Maybe early 20th century USA came close too.

We also know that every state that has approached a state of pure communism has been a failure. Eventually some form of capitalism is introduced.

Basically every successful country adopts a mix of capitalism and social welfare. In the most successful countries the mix is heavily in favour of free markets and capitalism, with a healthy attitude towards social welfare.

It’s not possible to answer it because you have told me what capitalism was meant to achieve.

OK then, so the entire world can now see that you have no intention of answering the question I asked of you. Painted a great portrait of yourself haven't you?

Archived