Tories call for Welfare Card for benefit claimants

to shogun I was only quoting comet as an example of how people can lose thier jobs

that was the only reason that I stated Comet, it could have jb sports, peacocks, etc

no one has a job for life anymore

regarding housing there are plenty of empty houses that just need doing up to make them habitable.

Its called divide and conquer. Turn the people against each other by spouting rubbish about the unemployed leading rich lives, and then they wont notice whats going on in the ranks of the Government. The biggest cheats and swindlers are the people running the Country.

People actually fall for all this propaganda like a hot ton of ----

The people I know who are unemployed, are at their wits end, trying day after day to find jobs and not being successful, then on top of all this having to struggle to make ends meet.

This is the real world for the majority of the unemployed.

42" screens, Sky Tv, People who can afford stuff like this must be getting money by some other means.

Its called divide and conquer. Turn the people against each other by spouting rubbish about the unemployed leading rich lives, and then they wont notice whats going on in the ranks of the Government. The biggest cheats and swindlers are the people running the Country.

People actually fall for all this propaganda like a hot ton of ----

The people I know who are unemployed, are at their wits end, trying day after day to find jobs and not being successful, then on top of all this having to struggle to make ends meet.

This is the real world for the majority of the unemployed.

42" screens, Sky Tv, People who can afford stuff like this must be getting money by some other means.

Can’t say I’ve ever heard the government say that but I have seen it and know unemployed people that can afford to smoke, drink, drive and go on holiday.

may be they got their tvs and paid for thier holidays before they lost their jobs,

what do you want people to do with them

most people on the dole struggle to make ends meeet or do you think that they have all their bills paid for them, they do not.

ah i know lets have all the unemployed walking around in a uniform to show that they are out of work good idea don't you think so then you can throw stones at them

what if they don't have children

Can’t say I’ve ever heard the government say that but I have seen it and know unemployed people that can afford to smoke, drink, drive and go on holiday.

How? just wondering.

https://www.gov.uk/jobseekers-allowance/what-youll-get

http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/grocery-categories/cigarettes_in_tesco.html

http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/#/shelves/drinks_offers_in_tesco.html

Archived