Why does violence exist

all be able to season logs if we wish, or graze horses. As long as we paid others for depriving them of the use of the land, by using more than our fair share...

If you can't afford the land in the first place then I doubt you can afford the cord wood, the tens of thousands of pounds of kit to process or the horses, the tack, the feed, the supplements, farriers bills, the vets bills etc etc.

Can you afford to keep one horse? Even if you are given the land for free?

can anyone tell me please why violence exists? life is way too short, why is there gbh, murder, the american school shootings, fighting in town , does anyone have an answer that solves anything

Ask Swami Dayan. He's the man to put you straight. He can generally be found up at Millhouses park walking on foot across the pond.

Well stop paying your private landowner if you don't like what he sells you.

I would like to stop, just need others to go on rent strike with me.

Go live in a skip or something, just stop this endless whining.

No, no.

But will stop moaning once society sorts itself art.

I would like to stop, just need others to go on rent strike with me.

No, no.

But will stop moaning once society sorts itself art.

Why do you think the world owes you a living? Everyone else has to pay for a roof over their head, through mortgage or rent. Why do you think the magic housing fairy should provide for you?

Why do you think the world owes you a living?

I don't.

Everyone else has to pay for a roof over their head, through mortgage or rent.

No they don't, many benefit from this system, massively. Many pay way over the odds though, myself being one of them. I've paid for my current dwelling to be built twice over, already in rent!

Why do you think the magic housing fairy should provide for you?

I don't, we should provide housing for ALL!

People should not be spending 50k hours of labor on something that represents only 1k-2k of labour at the most. To enrich primarily those whom have inherited land and its various tenures.

Violence exists because we are apex predators.If there was no violence everyone would starve to death eventually.

Animal populations would run out of control and consume all the food we wanted for ourselves therefore devolving and not evolving and to get back in control we would have to turn violent again.:confused:

No they don't, many benefit from this system, massively. Many pay way over the odds though, myself being one of them. I've paid for my current dwelling to be built twice over, already in rent!

Why did you do that? If you have an income to buy properties twice over just buy one. If you have chosen to rent rather than buy then you alone are to blame.

Archived