Where do the juices come from??

Knorr, the stock cube company make the claim that every stock cube has real meat juices in them.

I would like to know where those juices come from? and if they cook loads of different meats for the juices what happens to the meat.

I am asking for my Husband as every time the advert comes on, he bugs me asking the same question ha ha ha !

Many thanks for the quiet life I will get after I hit back with the answer SFer's x

:thumbsup:

They breed animals just to make the stock cubes.

Get a pig, punch it in the face, cook it, wack it in a giant crusher, crush it, collect the juice. Easy.

You are clearly way behind the times neeeek, due to the potential harm from raw pork for health and safety reasons punching in the face as a method of slaughter for pigs was outlawed under EU directive 305/4/2HL in 2010 and enacted under UK law under the Give Them A Shoeing Instead Act 2011 which mandates steelys as the approved method of slaughter.

Knorr, the stock cube company make the claim that every stock cube has real meat juices in them.

I would like to know where those juices come from? and if they cook loads of different meats for the juices what happens to the meat.

I am asking for my Husband as every time the advert comes on, he bugs me asking the same question ha ha ha !

Many thanks for the quiet life I will get after I hit back with the answer SFer's x

:thumbsup:

Why not contact Knorr and get a sensible answer. I would like to know as well.

Archived