Have you got somebody a toblerone for Xmas?

Have you bought a toblerone for Xmas?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Have you bought a toblerone for Xmas?

• Yes.
    • No, but I will.
    • No, and I won't
    • Don't know.

The thing with a Toblerone box is that it's usually pretty obvious what is inside.

(Apart from the time I thought I was getting a boomerang and i opened the toblerone box to find a stick.)

The way to disguise a Toblerone when you wrap it is to put two together...then that makes it more square shaped rather than triangular...Apart from anything else, that makes it twice as nice.:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hopman

The thing with a Toblerone box is that it's usually pretty obvious what is inside.

(Apart from the time I thought I was getting a boomerang and i opened the toblerone box to find a stick.)

The way to disguise a Toblerone when you wrap it is to put two together...then that makes it more square shaped rather than triangular...Apart from anything else, that makes it twice as nice.

you should put that in Take a break's top tips!!! ;-(

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

My son and I will be sharing a Snowblerone.....unless he eats it all first.

His carer bought him two big (and I mean huge 400g) ones back from his holiday in the summer....I rescued one and it has been in my fridge ever since. :D

I asked for one & didn't get one. Off to Poundland tomorrow... I got myself a Chocolate Orange from Asda for £1 though.

I got a Chocolate Orange as a Xmas present, but I didn't get a toblerone. I did get some toblerones for a few people though.

Archived