Why cant the country go bankrupt

no id prefer it would be looked after properly and not stolen from me by the gov/banks. you rightly condem someone who robs a bank yet stick up for them when they rob you/us :loopy:

the banks didn't steal ANYTHING. The government of the day, democratically elected my the population made a decision to lend the banks money, so they didn't go out of business. This money is now returning to government, albeit slowly.

the banks didn't steal ANYTHING. The government of the day, democratically elected my the population made a decision to lend the banks money, so they didn't go out of business. This money is now returning to government, albeit slowly.
i was replying to a question asked by truman about money being safe in the bank if things go tits up. if things did go wrong the first 85 grand (i have since found out this amount) is safe :suspect: so any amount over this is stolen by the gov/banks

i was replying to a question asked by truman about money being safe in the bank if things go tits up. if things did go wrong the first 85 grand (i have since found out this amount) is safe :suspect: so any amount over this is stolen by the gov/banks

your comments where that the banks had stolen from you/us. you make two assertions in your post, first that the banks had stolen directly from you "and not stolen from me by the gov/banks" and then second with "yet stick up for them when they rob you/us".

I'm sorry if I had misunderstood your comments but they appear to be saying the banks / government stole from you, which is incorrect.

Archived