Cheer up for Christmas

Whats wrong with every one on SF this year every one is going on about having no money getting their dole stopped or some poor sod getting run over, its turning into a right grumpy old forum every time I come on here I feel more depressed then ever,there is always someone worse of than you are.

Whats wrong with every one on SF this year every one is going on about having no money getting their dole stopped or some poor sod getting run over, its turning into a right grumpy old forum every time I come on here I feel more depressed then ever,there is always someone worse of than you are.

No there isn't, you can share my bit of coal this year though.

(Awaits a nutter to say "you lucky barstuard, you have coal to share" ?)

There ya go that will cheer you up.(If you like dogs)

http://www.wimp.com/giveshome/

I agree there are Billions worse off than what people complain about.

You just have think of starving children in Ethiopia,the millions upon millions who have to walk miles just for a drink,the families who live in war zones etc..

Some people just cant appreciate what they have in life at all.Its the culture of wanting.People always want more.

You should make this into a Christmas cheer up thread.Get everyone who posts to link something/post something like a feel good story to make people smile for once.

What is this Chritmas ? Is it a new holiday ?:suspect:

Thanks that's put the carbosh on that one all I'm trying to do is cheer people up a bit:(

Tell people not to waste money at Xmas and they will not have a big debt and can enjoy having heating on and not have to steal from poundland etc

Next time you're in the supermarket surrounded by stressed out people, just smile at everyone who looks miserable. They'll either smile back or think you're a bit :loopy:

Have a chat with the checkout person, they see miserable faces all day so wish them a merry christmas and tell them they're doing a great job!

Little things go a long way and a smile costs nothing! :D

Archived