Who gave teachers the right to tell children that Santa doesn't exist?

Who gave teachers the right to tell kids in year 5 that there is no such thing as santa. My friends little is so upset as are most of the other children in his class :loopy::loopy::loopy:

Shows perfectly the intellect of those chosen to teach children, tell the kids teacher is WRONG he DOES exist & I'm 54.:):)

Secondly: Can you tell me what the teacher has done wrong?
Depending on the family and how they keep christmas and propagate the Santa story they have dismissed it.

Which is wrong. Its not their place to do that. It is up to parents and families to do that and up to the child to decide when they no longer want to believe in it not for a teacher to tell them not to

Depending on the family and how they keep christmas and propagate the Santa story they have dismissed it.

Which is wrong. Its not their place to do that. It is up to parents and families to do that and up to the child to decide when they no longer want to believe in it not for a teacher to tell them not to

By the age of 9-10 most kids have grown out of Father Christmas. Either that or many of their friends have. If the parents had strong views that their child must hang on to a belief in some wierd mythical man who despite his girth manages to sqeeze down millions of chimneys in one night every year then they should have made the teachers aware of this.

Archived