Sheffielders Back NEXT store

Dragonfall

There was quite a large thread about this which seems the have disappeared recently...

I get the impression some on SF are getting "contacted"

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/show....php?t=1098293

It's a shame as the discussions regarding the City Center and proposed developments involve us all. We should, as citizens of Sheffield, be allowed to discuss freely and without censure the happenings of such a topic. (or until some litigious feckwhit decides otherwise):roll:

The threads on this subject keep vanishing, methinks the lawyers have been in touch :D

Which is rather odd given The Star seem to be able to freely publish stories on the subject.

Yes I was typing away and it disappeared. I then posted a new thread thinking it was me doing something wrong and Mort said it had been closed for review.

Thats the thing with censorship you dont know what not to put as what not to put is censored leaving everyone confused.

As for the topic. I dont see any problem with this Next store.

Anyway ,back to the thread topic, i think the council have shot themselves in the foot over the NEXT planning refusal, and have shown their complete lack of ambition for the future of the city ,and their total obsession with the Sevenstone farce. The massive public support for the Next home and Garden store is concrete proof that the council have got it totally wrong yet again.

Anyway ,back to the thread topic, i think the council have shot themselves in the foot over the NEXT planning refusal, and have shown their complete lack of ambition for the future of the city ,and their total obsession with the Sevenstone farce. The massive public support for the Next home and Garden store is concrete proof that the council have got it totally wrong yet again.

Well no real surprise there then. Just awaiting the arrival of Planner 1 into the thread explaining how the Counsel is right and we're all in the wrong....:D

Well no real surprise there then. Just awaiting the arrival of Planner 1 into the thread explaining how the Counsel is right and we're all in the wrong....:D

Well ok they have one opinion you have yours. Why do you not think its a good idea I like a good balance of different opinions and I cannot personally see a problem with it.

i went down the Moor today, the new street lighting is the same style as we had in early 90's just a different colour, and an area that has had new flagstone tiling laid has tiles missing with large lumps of tarmac to plug the gap. they may have run out of money already. new market building looks impressive though.

Archived