Is the 'pressure' of Christmas getting to you?

Mr Bloke

No. Because I was organised and got most of my presents months ago and organised most of my food and booze last month. That way I don't participate in the annual "its too early for christmas, i'm not getting involved in it"

then come december the same people say:

"I hate december, i'm skint and stressed and theres not enough time to do everything"

Its like people are surprised christmas happens every year. I've no sympathy for anyone who gets stressed this time of year. You know its coming, you've had plenty of time to get organised. Ignoring it to the last moment is your own fault

Same here. I started my present shopping on the internet in May, and by August it was finished. Got most of food 3 weeks ago and popped out first thing this morning for fresh stuff. All done no problem. I always say the same, Christmas comes every year and if you want to celebrate it, save up for it. I start saving as soon as Christmas is finished. It gets my goat when people say" I can't afford to get kids presents, Ive got no money" all they have to do is put a bit away each week.

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year. :)

Same here. I started my present shopping on the internet in May, and by August it was finished. Got most of food 3 weeks ago and popped out first thing this morning for fresh stuff. All done no problem. I always say the same, Christmas comes every year and if you want to celebrate it, save up for it. I start saving as soon as Christmas is finished. It gets my goat when people say" I can't afford to get kids presents, Ive got no money" all they have to do is put a bit away each week.

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year. :)

... so not completely stress free then? ;)

No I'm not stressed but I'm getting very anxious about how christmas morning with an almost three year old, a 20 month old and a five month old is gonna be. My eldest is super excited and my middle one is almost as giddy as him. I'm dreading all the packaging for the toys and I just know we're not gonna have batteries for something or other . . . Uhhh ohhh!! Looking forward to my sprouts sooo much though, it's the only time of year I'll have them because then it's special lol

No I'm not stressed but I'm getting very anxious about how christmas morning with an almost three year old, a 20 month old and a five month old is gonna be. My eldest is super excited and my middle one is almost as giddy as him. I'm dreading all the packaging for the toys and I just know we're not gonna have batteries for something or other . . . Uhhh ohhh!! Looking forward to my sprouts sooo much though, it's the only time of year I'll have them because then it's special lol

Sounds like you're going to have a great time, but don't overcook the sprouts - there's nothing worse than soggy sprouts! ;)

Nope, not getting to me at all. I've been having a blast for the last few days meeting up with good friends that I haven't been able to see during the year as much as either of us would have liked. The present shopping was finished about 6 weeks ago, the cakes and puddings were baked in October, the cards were bought in October too.

Archived