Christianophobia

Tony

I would actually say its karma "what comes around goes around" Christians imposed their views on the pegans in this country and the Arabs during the crusades. Also the African countries recently. Now the boots on the other foot the Christians dont like it.

I would personally be glad when religeon gets abolished less wars would happen as a result.

I would actually say its karma "what comes around goes around" Christians imposed their views on the pegans in this country and the Arabs during the crusades. Also the African countries recently. Now the boots on the other foot the Christians dont like it.

I would personally be glad when religeon gets abolished less wars would happen as a result.

I thought the crusades were to free the Christians from Muslim occupation and to restor Christian access to the holy places in and near Jerusalem.

You mean someone with a vested interest in conning people it isnt a violent and slightly backward faith?

All religion is wrong. It wants banning.

Full stop.

The amount of wars and death it has caused should tell any right minded person that.

You are right minded, aren't you?

More outdated atheist cliches.

What's your view on the non religious ideologies that have caused some of deaths like :

70,000,000 under chairman Mao

20,000,000 under Stalin

2,000,000 no longer exist because of Pol Pot

700,000 innocent Iraqi’s in the current occupation

500,000 Iraqi children in the 10 year sanctions.

If you did your research, you will find the 20th century was one of the bloodiest and hardly any were religious related wars.

I thought the crusades were to free the Christians from Muslim occupation and to restor Christian access to the holy places in and near Jerusalem.

Not only that, Islam was created probably to halt the spread on Christianity and as soon as Islam was formulated in 632AD they set out to conquer the known world before coming a cropper in South France in 732AD

You mean someone with a vested interest in conning people it isnt a violent and slightly backward faith?

All religion is wrong. It wants banning.

Full stop.

The amount of wars and death it has caused should tell any right minded person that.

You are right minded, aren't you?

No right minded person would ban religion. It's not going away any time soon, secularism is the only guarantee of freedom of conscience.

I thought the crusades were to use up excess peasantry and expand the landed gentry's possessions.

An eye for an eye is one thing, but an eye for an eye 1000 years later? Shirley you can't be serious?

More outdated atheist cliches.

Outdated? It still doesn't alter the fact that religion does - on a daily basis - continue to cause deaths, hatred, division, inequality & suffering; and its falsehoods continue to perpetuate ignorance.

Should religion be banned? NO. As much as sensible people disagree with religion - and the problems it causes - people should have a right to believe and disbelieve or practise whatever they want.

Just as equally, people should have the right to condemn those beliefs and practises when they cause harm or infringe on the rights and freedoms of others.

What's your view on the non religious ideologies that have caused some of deaths like :

Don't know about his views, but my view is that most ideologies - religious or not - are influenced by greed, power and fear. So there is always going be conflict and deaths caused because of religion and politics.

And just to note, even "non-religious ideologies" are often influenced or entwined with religion - and often lead by the religious(Bush, Blair, Hitler spring to mind). Religion in Stalin's Russia, especially the right-wing of the Russian Orthadox Church, also played a role in driving the masses to war. Pol Pot was also a Theravada Buddhist who believed in renouncing the material world - and that heaven had destined him to guide the Cambodian people.

So it's not entirely correct to say "non-religious ideologies" are responsible for those deaths.

Archived