Christianophobia

Tony

Are you concerned that Christianity is being wiped out?

No

Are other religions or regimes oppressive?

Some (many even), yes

Should all religions be eliminated?
In my opinion, no but in an ideal world I'd like people not to make their kids believe what the parents believe.

More Christians killed by Muslims at Christmas.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-20842225

I wonder what kind of reaction the Muslim world would undertake if this was Christians attacking a mosque at Ed for example. Flag burning, rioting, the murder of westerners, or all at once maybe?

Id go for all at once but with the added spin of "its just a minority" from islams appeasers and apologists.

More Christians killed by Muslims at Christmas.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-20842225

I wonder what kind of reaction the Muslim world would undertake if this was Christians attacking a mosque at Ed for example. Flag burning, rioting, the murder of westerners, or all at once maybe?

Could you imagine if Christians wanted to build a church in Mecca? I mean the actions against Christians by muslims is Pakistan and other parts of the world is bad enough as it is.

Didn't a german bloke try to exterminate a religion in the second world war?.

Angel.

Not Hitler if that's who you mean, he worked with the Catholic church and they worked with him, at no point did the vatican even consider excommunicating him for a second, and at no point did he renounce his catholicism, in fact he confirmed and reinforced it on many occasions such as when he said this later in his life:

"I am now as before a Catholic and will always remain so"

Not Hitler if that's who you mean, he worked with the Catholic church and they worked with him, at no point did the vatican even consider excommunicating him for a second, and at no point did he renounce his catholicism, in fact he confirmed and reinforced it on many occasions such as when he said this later in his life:

"I am now as before a Catholic and will always remain so"

I'm pretty sure it wasn't Catholicism to which she was referring, rather another of the Abrahamic based religions.

Archived