Thefts in Gleadless Valley

jerseylad

you advocating violence are not much better than them, and yes it was negligent of the poster to leave it on view like that anywhere in England let alone Gleadless

Different kettle of fish, someone has done something to deserve a pasting, someone hasn't done anything to deserve having their presents robbed.

Every action has a reaction

I stand by my statement, any body that leaves anything of value in full view in their car is negligent, And the op thinks so as well, any body that thinks that if he/she left a wallet on the seat of a car in full view and expects it to be still there when they returned are not of this world in my opinion.

whith regards to street justice i have dished a bit out myself but who will get the longer sentence the person nicking out of a car or the person dishing out the GBH

Gleadly

what's the V (for vendetta) in your profile for? "have another look"

i live in gleadless valley an have never experienced any crime around here, it's not fair that we are all being tarred with the same brush when the majority of us are law abiding :(

100% right getting totally fed up of people making snidy comments of course there is low lifes up here like most estates but never seen any major trouble especialy now the doors have secure locks on them

No it wasn't. It was the fault of the pond life Gleadless scum who stole it.

Lets hope the get caught next time and are given a right pasting!

Please dont tar all of us on Gleadless Valley with the same brush, there are more decent people here that there are scum, one of these scum is in court this week for burglary but he will get let off as hes only fourteen years old.

The police know who all these scumbags are but its getting the evidence, Just remember we are not all scum .

Archived