More shootings in USA

mart

Duh! :hihi: :hihi: That's not only the funniest but the dumbest. Does an America birth certificate say that "The child whose name appears on this certificate is hereby declared a "Natural Citizen"

Yes. Simply by the registered place of birth.

and a Certificate of Naturalization say me not being a "Natural" citizen?

Yes, simply by the registered place of your birth. Whichever way you cut it you are not a NATURAL citizen.

I never went over the top by the way. I was born far too late to fight in the Great War.

You sure?

Do you have a piece of paper stating you're mentally competent to post on the forum or were you born a"natural" in the SF Admin offices?

That's the 2nd time you've had a pop at SF as a whole, aside from the personal insult. Why's that?

Any views on post #137

:huh: Why? Because of a grammatical mistake as opposed to a smug joke at the expense of comrades. In all fairness I did realise the mistake but didn't correct because I didn't really think anyone would be so childishly anal.
But you're so self important and full of yourself, that I will gladly take you apart on the slightest error if I can, especially when you wrongfully accuse one of us for anything you can find. So watch your grammar, rotten.

You're a Sheffielder with a bit of paper, not Geronimo.

Who are you to say what Harley, or anyone else is?

That's the both the most parochial and narrow minded presumptious BS I've read on here all day (although it's only 23 minutes past midnight which gives you plenty of time to excel yourself).

Strewth.

Yes. Simply by the registered place of birth.

Yes, simply by the registered place of your birth. Whichever way you cut it you are not a NATURAL citizen.

You sure?

That's the 2nd time you've had a pop at SF as a whole, aside from the personal insult. Why's that?

Any views on post #137

What's the piece of paper you carry say you are? Is Sheffield a nationality or is a Sheffielder a natural Englishman.

If a non natural Weslhman married a natural Manx person whose mother was a non-natural Lithuanian born on the Shetland islands whose brother -in-law was a natural Scotsman born in Wigan what would that make his cousin twice removed?

Moderator Note:

Could I ask you all respectfully to cease the bickering and personal insults!

I do understand that topics can go off on a tangent, and sometimes things get a little heated.

Please try to remain on topic, or I will have no choice but to close or remove the thread, which would be a shame, as there have been a lot of posts.

Thanks for your cooperation folks!

Pete

Moderator Note:

I do understand that topics can go off on a tangent, and sometimes things get a little heated.

Please try to remain on topic, or I will have no choice but to close or remove the thread, which would be a shame, as there have been a lot of posts.

Pete

With regard to your signature Pete it's more like trying to juggle raw eggs. Fingers crossed that the thread remains open.

I truly despair of members who deliberately go out of their way to get threads closed.

It's frustrating in the extreme to see attempts at "grown up" debate"

thwarted by puerile name calling.

If I have overstepped the mark with these comments I'm sure you will let me know. :)

With regard to your signature Pete it's more like trying to juggle raw eggs. Fingers crossed that the thread remains open.

I truly despair of members who deliberately go out of their way to get threads closed.

It's frustrating in the extreme to see attempts at "grown up" debate"

thwarted by puerile name calling.

If I have overstepped the mark with these comments I'm sure you will let me know. :)

Hahaaha...thanks. my signature is accurate...and it's a reference to moderating!

I just hope the debate can continue without further intervention...I know what it's like to make a lot of posts only to see the thread closed or deleted through no fault of my own.

Back on topic now?

Who are you to say what Harley, or anyone else is?

That's the both the most parochial and narrow minded presumptious BS I've read on here all day (although it's only 23 minutes past midnight which gives you plenty of time to excel yourself).

Strewth.

Do you seriously believe that my presumption are based on a few lines? Read this and the other thread then come back and make the ""narrow minded" accusation again...preferably by PM otherwise my reply may be a catalyst for the thread being closed.

Moderator Note:

Pete

How is it possible Pete to make comments, voice opinions, ask questions, when the two most ignorant posters on here somehow think that unless you own a US passport, have lived and or worked in the US constantly, voice that your opinion is simply void? Their argument has nothing to do with opinions or questions being made other than "We are Americans you are not..so shut up American haters"

Not one poster on here has professed to be an American hater, there are those that dismiss a point of view or argument based on, and happily admitting being proud of ignoring information/evidence. How does any debate even if off topic go forward when their credibility as debaters is non existent even by their own admission?

The same said two protagonists constantly side step valid points and questions by turning those questions into a frenzy of SF hate and even inc SF admin at the same time.

As for back on topic, I made that point at the end of my last post, but again ignored. To be expected though.

I'm out, like many other posters.

Whilst I can understand various frustrations, I'm really not here to arbitrate who is right, wrong or just plain silly.

The plain fact is, that if the thread cannot continue in a civil manner, I'll have no alternative but to close it.

It's your perogative if you no longer wish to continue the discussion

Whilst I can understand various frustrations, I'm really not here to arbitrate who is right, wrong or just plain silly.

The plain fact is, that if the thread cannot continue in a civul manner, I'll have no alternative but to close it.

It's your perogative if you no longer wish to continue the discussion

Fair enough, but general accusations towards SF and admin I would have thought would be heavily moderated.

Yes the topic is interesting and I'll review my decision to continue dependent on the involvement of the puppet and his master.

And get your spelling sorted or buck will tear you another butt. ;)

Archived