Annual Boxing day hunt "Barlow" anyone going?

AdamSmith

All of what?

your quoted article!! not everyone thinks the ban will stay, eventually the bill will be overturned, when its politically relevant, the sooner the better i say.....lets face it the only reason it was brought in was to win votes, nothing at all to do with "saving foxy"

your quoted article!! not everyone thinks the ban will stay, eventually the bill will be overturned, when its politically relevant, the sooner the better i say.....lets face it the only reason it was brought in was to win votes, nothing at all to do with "saving foxy"

My quoted article says that there isn't a majority in Parliament to change the legislation.

We all know that public opinion is overwhelmingly opposed to hunting.

You are talking nonsense, as usual.

My quoted article says that there isn't a majority in Parliament to change the legislation.

We all know that public opinion is overwhelmingly opposed to hunting.

You are talking nonsense, as usual.

like i said political and the public for the most part dont give a stuff.....unless they have an agenda like the anti lobbyists:roll:

<MERGED POST REMOVED>

taking out the need for pest control (which i agree is needed) i dont see the point in hunting foxes with dogs. if you have a desperate need to prove yourself as a good hunter do it on a fair plane. do or die for both of you. try hunting a bear in russia with nothing but a knife. if i chase you down the road with loads of big burly mates who all have guns does that make me more of a man than if i challenged you to a 1 on 1 fight? i can see why someone would want to hunt then eat, but also accept they can hunt and fail. but chase an animal down with dogs? maybe the bsl ought to act?

like i said political and the public for the most part dont give a stuff.....unless they have an agenda like the anti lobbyists:roll:

So why do you think that anybody would be bothered to overturn the ban?

The public don't want to. The politicians don't want to. The end.

So why do you think that anybody would be bothered to overturn the ban?

The public don't want to. The politicians don't want to. The end.

ah that would be the "public" that were asked in a referendum ... sorry did i miss that one:huh: as i said alot of politicians do want it overturned but at the moment the majority of politicians say they dont due to party pressure and what they think is vote winning in a very small way to a small section of the public ! like i said most dont really care there are far more important things to worry about in this country imo!!

<MERGED POST REMOVED>

I have just watched some hunters shooting pigeons nothing wrong with that as farmers need to clear them from their crops.

But what realy upset me was the sight of these hunters tieing injured birds to wires so as they flap around and entice other birds into the area.

Is this legal as the flapping bird could entice a buzzard or similar bird int this trap and what would happen then.

P.S.the hunters had their little hide on a public footpath.

Just passing, noticed and wondered. Did they actually catch any fox's? Or did they abide by the law and do the aniseed thing? In my opinion fox's belong in the city, where we feed them and see them as cute, not on farms where they're not liked or welcome. A pest is only a pest if it annoys folk ;-) Posh twits on horses can be pests too.

Archived